**NEWS ALERT** Our Katoomba Office location will be closed on 23 November 2022. We apologise for the inconvenience.
From 17 October 2022, we will be delivering our services from a new location in Katoomba. Blue Mountains community members and Link Wentworth residents can visit us at the following location to receive housing assistance, apply for housing or discuss their tenancy.
- Belong Blue Mountains Community and Neighbourhood Centre
- Monday and Friday from 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday from 12.30pm to 4.00pm
- By appointment only by calling 4777 8000
Our Penrith Office is also open to the community:
- Penrith Link Wentworth Office
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesdays between 1pm to 4.30pm
Link Wentworth residents can continue to contact their Tenancy Manager to discuss their tenancy or request a home visit.
The Katoomba team can receive mail at:
Link Wentworth, PO Box 4303, Penrith Westfield, NSW 2750.
In an emergency or if you are in immediate danger, please call 000.
If you’re experiencing homelessness and need emergency accommodation, please contact Link2Home on 1800 152 152.
If you’re experiencing domestic violence and need emergency accommodation, please contact the Domestic Violence Line on 1800 656 463.