Link Wentworth is committed to providing safe homes. If you have identified a repair or maintenance issue at your property, please let us know immediately so we can take action.
There are two types of repair or maintenance issues:
- Urgent Repairs. For example: Roof leaking, hot water system failure, gas leak, electrical fault, etc.
- Non-urgent Repairs. For example: Flyscreens, locks or latches, window repairs, clotheslines, etc.
Do you have an urgent repair?
Below we have outlined a list of potential issues that are considered urgent. If you experience one of these issues, please call Link Wentworth as soon as possible. If you are calling outside of our normal business hours, follow the prompts to select option “1” and speak to our after hours team.
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Burst water service
- Serious roof leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service for hot water, cooking and heating
- Any unsafe fault or damage
For emergencies involving gas leaks, flooding, storm or fire damage, please contact 000 immediately.
How to request a non-urgent repair
If your repair or maintenance issue is not of an urgent nature and you would like someone from Link Wentworth to discuss and resolve the matter with you, please complete a request form.