Terms of Service
LiabilityYou agree that Link Wentworth Housing will not be responsible or liable for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Link Wentworth Housing does not accept liability for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered by you in reliance on information set out on this website, or as a result of use or access to this website. Nor does Link Wentworth Housing accept liability for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered by you due to Link Wentworth Housing’s failure to provide this website. Link Wentworth Housing does not accept responsibility for your use or reliance upon material of any website to which reference is made or access effected by this website.
Intellectual PropertyYou are permitted to access and download the content in this website temporarily and provided you do so exclusively for personal use. No other use of the content in this website is permitted without the express written consent of Link Wentworth Housing.
Proprietary RightsYou acknowledge and agree that the service and all content and materials created by or for Link Wentworth Housing and made available on or via the service are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, and Link Wentworth Housing (and its licensors) shall own and retain all rights, title and interests (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) therein and thereto.You may not sell, license, reverse engineer, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of the Service or its content and materials. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the site by any user to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory is strictly prohibited.
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, privacy right or other right of any party;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person’s name, address, phone number, electronic mail address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that person;
- harvests, scrapes or collects any information from the site;
- seeks to solicit information from or about minors; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee, representative of or tenant.