Have your say about our programs and services, and much more
There are many ways you can get involved and guide decisions about your housing, neighbourhood and community. This includes attending Drop In Sessions in your local area , join an Online Committee or Tenant Advisory Group.
As well as joining these groups, you can have your say by joining meetings at your property, participating in our surveys and attending workshops and forums such as the annual Tenant Voice Forum.
Do you want to get involved in your community and make a positive difference? When you attend a Drop In session you can voice your opinions about our services and provide feedback to Tenancy Managers and other staff members. Our current locations are:
- Hornsby, Pennant Hills Community Centre and Library, 70 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills
- North Sydney, Kirribilli Neighbourhood Centre, 16-18 Fitzroy Street, Kirribilli
- Ryde, St Anne’s Church, 42 Church Street, Ryde
- Penrith, Penrith Senior Citizen Centre, 86 Station Street, Penrith
- Hawkesbury, Richmond Community Services Inc., 20 West Market Street, Richmond
- Riverstone, Kinross Street Reserve, Corner of Kinross Street and Keddie Place, Riverstone
- Blue Mountains, Belong Blue Mountains Neighbourhood Centre, 9 New St, Lawson
- Lithgow, Lithgow Workers Club, 3-7 Tank Street, Lithgow
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) Meetings
TAG Meetings will communicate service updates from Link Wentworth teams. It is a forum to hear resident voices in relation to customer experience, satisfaction, needs, and areas of improvement and participate in service improvement
The TAG meets at least four times per year in person at Link Wentworth offices and online via zoom and can be attended by any resident.
What would I be doing?
As a member of a TAG, you can:
- Participate in focus groups and subcommittees
- advocate for tenants.
- work on community programs, projects, and events.
- And much, much more!
You can be involved as little or as much as you would like. However, you are required to attend some regular meetings.
How do I join TAG?
If you would like to join or learn more about TAG, you can either:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call your local office.
Policy Review Committee
As a member of TAG you can participate in areas of interest such as the Policy Committee where you can provide direct feedback on policies and key resources relevant to residents and clients.
If you have any questions, please call your local office or email email@example.com
Resident newsletter contributions
We encourage residents to submit written or creative work for our quarterly resident newsletter called Community Connect. Many residents and members of our Tenant Advisory Group already contribute. You could submit:
- articles covering topics of your choice
- great neighbour nominations
- valuable information for other residents e.g., local events
- poems, artworks or photographs
- recipes for our Resident Recipes section
- anything else you would like to contribute.
Please submit contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome any general suggestions for the newsletter.
If you would like to tell your story for the newsletter and beyond, please also get in touch. Sharing your story can also help advocate for more people who need a place to call home.