We want our residents to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. Our Scholarship Program can help residents with the cost of education, sports activities or special interests like music.
The program is open to residents of any age who live in a Link Wentworth managed home and are a permanent Australian resident. Applications open around the middle of each year.
How much can you apply for?
The maximum amount residents can apply for depends on what the scholarship will be used for:
Short courses: up to $1000
School or TAFE: up to $1500
University: up to $2000
What can the Scholarship be used for?
You can use the funding to pay for lots of different things such as:
- Course fees for TAFE or university
- Text books, workbooks, study guides and computer equipment
- Uniforms, sports kit/ equipment and special equipment
- Tutoring and specialist skills development e.g., writing courses or football academies
- Outside-of-school activities such as sports or playing an instrument
- Courses in arts, crafts and other areas of interest for adults
- Courses in employment related skills for example, driving lessons.
How do I apply?
Simply fill in an application form on our website or pick up a form from the Link Wentworth offices in Chatswood or West Ryde. You can also call the office to have an application form posted to you.
You will need to fill out the application form giving as much detail as possible.
You will also need to send in documents to support your application. This might include a course acceptance letter, copy of course fees, and quotes for any equipment costs or sporting activities.
Supporting information is important and helps Link Wentworth to better understand how the scholarship could help you to achieve your goals.
Read our Scholarship Program guidelines to find out more.
If you have any questions or need help applying, please call your local office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our scholarship program, click here.