Shortly you will be receiving an email, or a letter in the mail from the Community Housing Industry Association (CHIA) NSW about our 2021 Tenant Satisfaction Survey.
The letter will include customised links to your individual survey. The Survey takes around 5 minutes to complete and your responses are anonymous. We have put the Survey together with CHIA NSW.
It is important to us at Link Wentworth to understand your experiences as a tenant. We really appreciate getting feedback about what works for you and what is not working.
In the Survey we ask you to give us feedback on areas of Link Wentworth’s service, including tenancy services, communications, and your general wellbeing. CHIA NSW is conducting this survey on behalf of Link Wentworth. Link Wentworth and CHIA NSW’s Privacy Policies can be found on our individual websites.
Your chance to win
To say thank you, once you return your Survey you will automatically go in a draw for the chance to win one of 10 EFTPOS gift cards worth $100 each until the closing date of Friday 13 August 2021. A draw will take place each week with two gift cards to be won each week, so the sooner you send us your completed survey, the more chances you have to win! Terms & Conditions Apply* (view below).
We invite you to provide your valuable feedback by completing as much of the Survey as you can. You can complete the Survey online or by returning the Survey to us using the reply-paid envelope sent to you.
To complete the Survey online follow the instructions below:
- Visit http://communityhousing.org.au/linkwentworthsurvey2021
- Enter your username and password
- Your username for the online survey is: <Unique ID>
- Your password is: <Postcode>
If you would like to know how to fill out and learn more about the survey, please click on the video below.
If you have any queries about completing this Survey, please call Link Wentworth’s Client Services Team on 9412 5111.
*Terms & Conditions for the draw
- The Draw opens on Monday 28 June 2021 and closes on Friday 13 August 2021. Two $100 EFTPOS gift card vouchers will be given away each week during this 5-week period. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Link Wentworth tenants complete and return the Tenant Satisfaction Survey to the Community Housing Industry Association (CHIA) NSW by Friday 13 August 2021 can enter the Draw. Eligible tenants are reminded that the sooner you complete the Survey the more chances you have to win.
- Entry into the Draw is free of charge. Anyone that completes a Tenant Satisfaction Survey by Friday 13 August 2021 will be automatically entered into the draw when they complete and return their forms. Tenants can opt not to be entered the draw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Draws will be conducted at Community Housing Industry Standard (CHIA) NSW offices on the Friday of each week during the 5-week period. Winners will be notified in writing and/or by telephone by Link Wentworth’s Client Services team.
- Winners have one week to claim the prize. Names of the winners will not be published but a record kept for access in the event that the winners’ names are required for compliance or legal reasons.
- All unclaimed prizes will be entered into the unclaimed prize redraw. Unclaimed prizes will be drawn from all entries received across the Prize Draw. Prizes that are unclaimed will be redrawn at CHIA’s office, NSW. Winners will then be contacted in writing and by telephone. Winners from the unclaimed prize redraw will have one week to claim their prize. Names of redraw winners will not be published but a record will be kept for access in the event that the winners’ names are required for compliance or legal reasons.
- Open to those aged 18+ years of age. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, Link Wentworth reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this lottery subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies. Link Wentworth accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize. Winners may be invited to be featured in Link Wentworth marketing and communications (such as our annual report).
- Link Wentworth’s Client Services team will contact winners to obtain consent. All information obtained will be treated in accordance with Link Wentworth’s Privacy Obligations. Link Wentworth’s Gratuitous Lottery is conducted in accordance with Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901 and Lotteries and Art Unions Regulations 2014.