5/12 Zuttion Avenue, BEVERLY HILLS NSW 2209$420 per week
Modern Unit in Quiet Street! - OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED
Apartment - BEVERLY HILLS NSW
This two bedroom unit is perfectly located, set in a quite cul-de-sac and only 800 metres from Beverly Hills Station.
– Open plan lounge room with air conditioning
– Modern & spacious kitchen with plenty of storage & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ensuite to the main
– Modern main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Decent sized balcony off the lounge room
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Security car space
– Located in the Beverly Hills Girls High School & Narwee Public School catchment areas
– Easy access to local shops & the M5 motorway
***NOTE*** HOUSEHOLD INCOME LIMITS APPLY – The rent is already discounted from normal market rent under the State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) affordable rental housing program. The income limits vary depending on the number of people in the household.
To be eligible to apply for this property, you must:
• be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
• live in NSW
• be able to provide ID
• not own property that could help you with your housing needs
We do not accept 1Form applications. Initial Lease period is 12 months and renewed thereafter.
Household income limits apply, see below.
All adult occupants SHOULD NOT EARN MORE THAN THE VERY LOW AND MODERATE GROSS INCOME (COMBINED INCOME) in the past 52 weeks up to present time:
One adult $67,800
Two adults $88,100
Three adults $108,400
Four adults $128,700
Five adults $149,000
Sole parent with one child $88,100
Sole parent with two children $108,400
Sole parent with three children $128,700
Couple + 1 $122,000
Couple + 2 $142,300
Couple + 3 $162,600
Couple + 4 $182,900
If you have answered YES to all of the above please contact Link Housing on 9412 5111 to arrange an inspection.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces