We take every opportunity for all staff members to spend time and celebrate with our residents and community. These include:
- Inspire Choir, run in proud partnership with The Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre. The Choir is Open to Link Wentworth staff, residents and community members and accepts all ages and singing abilities. The Choir rehearses weekly during school terms and is free to join. To register and find out more about Inspire Choir, please email Cath Dadd at firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of Year Tenant Parties run each year for our residents. Our parties include Christmas treats, entertainment, prizes and more!
- International Women’s Day which brings together residents, our staff and other women in our community for a free event with quest speakers, activities and lunch included.
- Home Sweet, our annual fundraiser to help end homelessness. The event and sleepover, held on the Northern Beaches, attracts the support of businesses and community members. In 2019, the event had nearly 100 participants and raised over $181,000.
- The annual City of Ryde Granny Smith Festival held in Eastwood which we have sponsored and attended for many years. We encourage everyone in the community to join us and be a part of the celebration.