Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Link Wentworth

العربية العربية 简体中文 简体中文 Nederlands Nederlands English English Filipino Filipino Français Français Deutsch Deutsch Ελληνικά Ελληνικά हिन्दी हिन्दी Italiano Italiano 한국어 한국어 Português Português Русский Русский Српски језик Српски језик Español Español ไทย ไทย Türkçe Türkçe Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt

COVID-19 Update: Important changes to our services

Apply for Housing

Are you a Link Wentworth tenant?

As part of our continued effort to provide quality service and commitment to a better future for all our residents, we have brought together many of our services.

We encourage you to use our website for an efficient and contact-less service. We have new forms that can completed and submitted online. We are always here for you. Email us below or call your local office.
vector shape

Link Wentworth Housing offers a range of housing products and services to help those who are facing housing stress.

Every situation is unique, so we’ve outlined the different types of housing we offer below.

Social Housing​

Social housing is secure, affordable rental housing for people on low incomes. Tenants who live in social housing pay a percentage of their income as rent. Link Wentworth is a registered provider of social housing.

Applications for social housing go through Housing Pathways, which is a centralised system managed by the NSW Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ). There is one waiting list called the NSW Housing Register.

We are one of the many Community Housing Providers participating in Housing Pathways. We can facilitate access to Private Rental Assistance (PRA) products and services by undertaking assessments and referring eligible households for assistance from DCJ to rent PRA products. In the Hornsby, Ryde and Ku-ring-ai local government areas, Link Wentworth delivers PRA products directly on behalf of DCJ.

Applications for social housing in NSW are registered using the Housing Pathways platform.

Following are the ways that you can apply:
  1. Online by clicking this link
  2. Over the phone by calling the Housing Contact Centre on Ph: 1800 422 322 and follow the prompts.

For more details click here.

If you need support with your application, Link Wentworth can help—contact us on (02) 9412 5111 if you’re applying for housing in Northern Sydney and (02) 4777 8000 for Greater Western Sydney and Lithgow.

colourful hand icon

In the Hornsby, Ryde and Ku-ring-ai local government areas, Link Wentworth delivers Private Rental Assistance products on behalf of DCJ. This means that we can help you directly with DCJ products like, Start Safely Private Rental Subsidy, Temporary Accommodation, Private Rental Brokerage. Click here for more information.

vector shape

Affordable Housing

Affordable housing is available for those on low to moderate incomes who need help accessing housing near their work or support systems. Depending on the location, rent is generally priced 20 to 25 percent below market rate.

Link Wentworth is a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We partner with private property owners, investors, property developers, local government and other charitable organisations to offer affordable housing in NSW.

To find out more and apply for affordable housing click here.

If you are interested in living in one of the following housing complexes, click here:

  • Derby St Penrith
  • Phillips St, St Marys
  • Civic Way Rouse Hill
  • Caddies Boulevard Rouse Hill

Link Wentworth advertises our Affordable Housing rental properties on, and (a dedicated Affordable Housing website).

vector shape

Disability Housing

Link Wentworth Housing is registered as a NDIS provider of Specialist Disability Accommodation. We currently manage group and respite homes housing almost 300 residents across the northern parts of Sydney.

Our Disability team has committed Disability Housing Specialists who work closely with clients to understand their needs and find stable housing for people with a disability.

We work with disability support providers. These include Cerebral Palsy Alliance, The Housing Connection, New Horizons, Inala and Unisson Disability. Our goal is to help people living with a disability and their families to access housing and support services that they need.

For more information click here.

holding hand icon
vector shape

Homelessness and temporary accommodation

For those who need urgent housing, you can call the NSW crisis accommodation phone line Link2Home on 1800 152 152.

Link Wentworth is also a provider of Specialist Homelessness Services in Outer Western Sydney. We have programs that can help people at risk of or experiencing homelessness. For more information click here.

Our Chatswood Hub

Our Penrith Hub