Link Wentworth have put together these handy frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help you understand how we are doing our bit to keep our staff, residents, and the community safe during this time. We encourage you to read the below FAQs to find out how we will be delivering our services.
Please note the following services have been paused until further notice:
- Visits to residents in their homes except in the case of emergencies.
- Repairs and maintenance except for fire services (including annual smoke alarm servicing), property cleaning, lawn services, urgent repairs and repairs in progress.
- Community programs and activities delivered in person.
Frequently asked questions
What’s the best way to contact Link Wentworth and get help with my tenancy?
We encourage you to continue call or email us for help with your tenancy and access our forms online. Please see our contact details below. If you need to come into one of our offices, we’ll ask you several screening questions when you arrive. If you have any of the listed symptoms, please don’t attend our offices. We can work out a contactless way to serve you.
Can I come into your offices?
Until further notice, our Chatswood, Katoomba, Windsor and Lithgow offices are open by appointment only. Our Penrith and West Ryde offices remain open with staff providing a contactless service where this is possible and appropriate.
Though these offices are open, we ask that you contact us for help by phone, email, via our website or Facebook page (messenger) if you can.
Are your staff and contractors vaccinated?
Any staff member or contractor providing a service in the office or in your home will be double vaccinated.
How else are you keeping us safe when you deliver services to me in person?
In case of an emergency or urgent repair, our staff and contractors will maintain social distance, use hand sanitiser, wear PPE including masks, and have their vaccination certificate to show you if you request it.
Link Wentworth will also:
- Continue asking for all visitors to our offices to check in using the QR code
- Have hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available in all offices
- Always practice social distancing
- Ensure staff who have flu like symptoms stay at home and do not meet you in person
- Continue asking the screening questions prior to meeting anyone in person
- Only see non-customer visitors who are fully vaccinated in our offices
- Encourage staff, contractors, and residents to get your COVID-19 booster from 5 months of your second vaccination
- Meet you in person in an outdoor setting if possible.
How do I get repairs and maintenance done?
Repairs and maintenance have been put on hold until further notice, except for fire services (including annual smoke alarm servicing), property cleaning, lawn services, urgent repairs and repairs in progress
When we resume, this service will be delivered by our staff and contractors who are fully vaccinated. Staff and contractors will also maintain social distance, use hand sanitiser, wear PPE including masks and present proof of vaccination if you request it. Please let us know if you have any other requirements.
What if I don’t want staff or contractors coming to my home?
Home visits and non-urgent repairs have been put on hold until further notice, except in the case of emergencies.
When we resume home visits and non-urgent repairs, our staff and contractors will call you before coming to visit you in your home. This gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have, let us know if you have any other requirements, or ask us not to attend your home if you’re not comfortable with it. You are welcome to ask us to postpone repairs and maintenance as well, and we will do so unless there is a safety issue that needs to be addressed.